PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 00:24
PJNewlands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be fair there Millerman, I have read through all the posts in this thread, I've also read the "Eurocontrol Phase 1 - Any advice?" and "Eurocontrol Phase 1 Testing" threads. The answers they gave were not what I was looking for. They are helpful in saying what test will be used (The FEAST test, which I already knew) and how the day will be set out (morning session that will have to be passed to go onto the afternoon session - also known previously) as well as good tips for the day.

What sort of information I was looking for, and admittedly did not make clear, was the specifics of the day which I can't seem to find information about. I was hoping to find out how the FEAST test would be divided between the morning and afternoon sessions, as it's been said that it was to be used for both, as well as how the transition between morning and afternoon sessions would take place. I haven't been able to find the answers to these particular questions within this thread or the others I've looked at.

I am sorry to say that I did not see the two HR phone numbers to which you are referring, so I will find them and utilise them to try to find my answers.

I do apologise to you for misjudging you and your words as cynical when you were trying to help and the failure of communication was mine.