PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS Air or Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 04:32
uspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Krunch

Take a chill pill mate. Why do you always think everybody who post here is going to be your FO, but I sure you will be dram to fly with, but I understand, your defending your airline as Qatar is the best you can do. Now you don’t have to worry about flying with me as I was offered a DEC position and with over 14000 hours and 3800 hours PIC on B777 and examiner I have no problem seating in the FO seat as I have ZERO ego. Now I have been reading your post’s for while and I really don’t understand you. You sometimes talk about Qatar Airways should be the last place one should come too, than some where else you talk about what a great airline Qatar is, 5 star international airline yet they can’t even respond to a simple email as other's have said . Speaking of decision making one should really look at your so called 5 star airline hiring practice, Qatar is the only Airline in the world who hires pilots from RJ in to left seat of A320 and A330, why is that Capt Krunch? Just go to Listen to Live Air Traffic Control Communications | LiveATC.net and listen to KJFK live feed and listen to Qatar Airways, they can’t even flow basic taxi instruction, just the other night they flow the wrong Dept SID. You have people leaving Qatar everyday why is that? Even Capt’s are leaving, why is that? You have said yourself this is not a career airline. I was being honest about what I was going to do, but you thought me one thing from your post. Qatar doesn’t need honest people working for them, one has to be two face to last long enough at Qatar. The funny thing is at the interview I told them I was waiting for CX and they said thanks’ for you’re honestly but we are sure you will change your mined once you start working here. But again Thank you very much for your time.