PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2009, 03:43
nikaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@bad attitude, hang on a minute-wait till the end? Before making any more presumptuous statements, you don’t live in my house to be an authority to decide whether I have studied before hand or not. Failure rate in the DGCA Nav exams is 80-90%. I don’t have a macho attitude, with that kind of statistics it would be taking too big a risk to attempt the exams without guidance eventhough I’ve studied the GSP . No ground instructor conducts coaching for DGCA CPL exams for one year, it’s always 2-3 months before the exams session. If you can’t give any good advise please don’t give a bad one either. Taking coaching classes is not a short cut. It is a safe execution. A good pilot should be prepared not unprepared.

Agent 123, even if DGCA randomly fails 500 students, that does not mean a student should go unprepared. Regarding recency, you learns to live with failure after you fail not before, so I don’t think one should have a loser attitude. Taking coaching is not an easy way out, one still has to work very hard, and if "safest way out" does not help, then please let me know which unsafe way will