PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD80 plane crash in Phuket, Sep. 07
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2009, 02:21
ChristySweet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thai Air safe?

I seriously doubt Thai Air ,with all it's financial problems is safe to fly either- if it ever was.

In fact it has been advertising for a president in the National English language newspaper classifed ads.
Remember its got the Thai DCA mandating safety, just like 1-2 Go , Phuket Air and Jet Star.

I think InvestigateUdom has already made flying safer in Thailand because they know someone is awake and on the net.
1-2 Go would have never been admonished without IU.Com's investigations being made public.
I also am surprised the IU.Com site is still available so I think someone within the Thai gov. is actually concerned cause they will block sites with little cause.

Bossan, I am reporting your post about this thread and InvestigateUdom's efforts as" ...Wasting time,.. and stay away from Thailand.." as utter trolling , useless and I hope you are warned that this thread is about air safety, not things about
TLand ,
" To be enjoyed."
You're right PPrune is a small forum and particularly since this thread has just been moved off the publicly accessible "rumours.." room.
But,
FYI- ThaiVisa forum, the best known and largest forum has deleted all posts relating to this matter and banned IU and myself. Perhaps you would attempt to start another thread as I feel sure you are a user on the TV forum.

I post on the Nation Blog regularly and both English Newpapers and the Phuket Gazette have printed several of my Letters to the Editors .

Last edited by ChristySweet; 1st Feb 2009 at 02:41. Reason: Add clarification