PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do you want to work for this airline?!?!?!?
Old 10th Dec 2008, 08:02
bucket_and_spade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, why DO you want to work for Ryanair? Answer that honestly then sift through your answers to see which are a good idea to bring out in the interview.

I don't understand how someone can struggle to answer this? You have to strike a balance between saying what they want to hear and being honest - I'd aim to tip the balance towards the honest side. So your response to the question should be a personal one - which no one on these forums can help you with.

I'm not applying to RYN so haven't done any research (which I assume you have) but, off-the-top-of-my-head, you might want to mention the fact that you'll get to fly very new, modern aircraft, you work best under some pressure and think you would relish 4 sector days, you'll be rostered lots of hours so will gain experience quickly, you'll have a stable roster and will be able to plan your life around work, time to command is relatively short, there's the option to be based all around Europe, blah, blah.

There's loads of stuff you can spout out!

Last edited by bucket_and_spade; 10th Dec 2008 at 08:15.