PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2008, 13:48
PaulW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your living in a dream world, you think Eastern dont have the crews to operate Skatsta on Feb 9th? The Fos are hardly doing any work at the moment because the company is so busy line training new direct entry captains and fos at the moment. Aside from that, Eastern aircraft have occasionally been into Skatsta before, and certainly have pilots that have been there before. Its Cat C for us so crews will be getting training for it anyway. Eastern have a few other oil contract routes, I dont remember pilots from the companies that Eastern successfully bid against, being tuped across, its not gonna happen this time. In time, certainly Eastern will offer an olive branch to one or two local captains, who, they know will stay because they want to be in Aberdeen, when they apply, but it wont be tupe. The cabin crew may well be offered postions on eastern ts and cs, like I said before Eastern always need cabin crew in Aberdeen.

Ive just changed shopping from my local tesco to asda, will they be tupe-ing over some staff, I dont think so.