PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow Photos
Thread: Bristow Photos
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2008, 16:25
Rosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phil77 - I'll say hi to Mike when I see him.

Hel1aviator - I'd rather have been flying it to Vietnam!! As for the footage making your ferry look mundane, it's amazing what a bit of music can do. Also I edited out the other 33 hrs 52mins of straight and level! And as for Ian behaving?.....of course he didnt!!!

Stacey_s - Ian is with us here in Ghana, I'll pass on your regards!

Budgie 75 - I think it's your round. I'll be in ABZ late December!

Pofman - As for "so much in 8 years" : there is a lot to be said for "being in the right place at the right time."
The Newbies (I still feel like a newbie) at the Academy, as it is now called, certainly do have lots to look forward to.
From the sponsored courses HP55/56 or JAA1/2 the variety in career path is wide. Having all had the North Sea initiation, 8 years on a couple are flying EC135 for UK Air Ambulance, one flying S92 for HM Coastguard, two flying the AS332L2 Offshore SAR, one flying S61 for the Irish Coastguard, and another being the Chief Pilot of Bristow Trinidad.
I'll try to find some photos taken while on the course 8 years ago. (Don't worry lads, sober pics associated with flying only!)

212man - You must be able to do that trip with your eyes closed. With regard to being a little lower than you at some stages......we had a better tailwind down there....honest.