PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TSA agent caught stealing
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2008, 06:16
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSA my favorite folks. Based on who works there at the lower end they should be screened every hour or so and specially when leaving the workplace.
We have to prepare accordingly. I never bring anything of value anymore and others who lose big time should know better. This is Amerika and they hire the lowest common denominator to work there.
In other words I would not let these mopes into my house let alone want them in my Luggage. But they are looking out for me..right.
You bet he was headed for the domincan republic and he would be back here, but with a new name and the blessing of our wonderful immigration policies.
Hey, Somali Cab drivers refuse to haul people here because of their beliefs, get the out of here.........What a joke this country has become.
AND thats not the real problem. TSA is run by a bunch of retired FBI types who through the good old boy system do other than collect a fat paycheck. The rules they have set down are ridiculous. Remember a few years ago we couldnt take Brand new Zippos in our luggage because they were a fire threat. Are you me? Took a year to straighten that out.
So to me its no surprise this mope had a house full of OUR toys, what surprises me is that its the only one that has made the news. Lots of folks lose stuff, but dont want to waste time reporting it.
Look at EBAy next time your missing something and also if you want an eye opener look at all or your things the government via TSA siezes while you go through. They sell it by the pound and you can see it for sale on ebay by some enterprising people who bid on it. I think I have a nail clipper on there somewhere.
As a footnote, anyone try to hijack a plane with a nail clipper lately?? I wish them well because the Passengers will be on them like a dirty shirt, if for no other reason than they way they were treated during boarding.