PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Sunwing last?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 11:52
remarkablebean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Rubberbiscuit...from one who has faced an uncertain future in the past, we should show a good deal more humility and refrain from posting irreverend remarks about the real or perceived belly flop of an outfit where human beings are employed, who rely on their salary to keep afloat and provide for their loved ones.

Everyone who's a real person in the industry, wouldn't wish harm on SWG or anyone else for that matter. Sure, ask questions and debate, but seemingly wishing for a major fall, is a bit wide of the mark. Let's all hope SWG's, TSC's, SSV's, WSJ's etc. financial management is way better than XL's and Z4's, and we can all weather the credit crunch storm on its way.

I've been there myself - staring into space wondering what the hell happened before getting back onto my feet and back into the pointy end - a bit like some posting on the Ryanair thread - different topic but same flavour - unless you have experienced job loss through no fault of your own, you have NO idea what it's like...so button it.

Last edited by remarkablebean; 30th Sep 2008 at 12:06.