PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA hero wants to quit
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 05:55
BAladdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA Manager who or what are you?

The question is BA manager for someone who bad mouths the company so much and doesn't even know John Coward is not a captain. I have one question what exactly do you do in the BA?? or are u wannabe or a one of those paper filers they let go??.

Seriously If you are still working in BA with such a negative attitude maybe you should find employment with another company.

If it is true he has been suspended maybe the AIB have found out something or maybe he thinks he deserves a pay rise and the best way of going about it is to go to the papers!!!. Some sad individuals do!!!. After all yes what happend was a miracle and amazing but thats what he is trained and payed to do.

Also the remainder of pilots are getting vocal because the court case result will be due soon. They want as much publicity behind them as possible so that they will have the public support when they strike. Anyone can see that!!!

I know personally or have flown recently with 8 of the cabin crew from BA038 and they have said they where and still still are supported back to work with the company one of the crew has decided to leave. Since the flight crew are more highly thought of I doubt they haven't been offered the same amount of support