PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Colour Vision and Class 1
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2001, 02:29
anengineer

Grob, where did you get that quote of "quite greenish, to help those who are green defective (deutanomolous trichromates) to see it as white" ???

I am getting a horrible feeling here that this damn lantern is biased in favour of those deutanomolous trichromates...

(nothing like starting a colour-defective faction eh !)

BTW - did you abandon all hope as soon as you had the results, or have you secretly hankered after a flying job ever since ?

I have been dreaming of flying since I was 8, and at 37 have come to the conclusion that I simply cannot get it out of my system and will always feel frustrated and unfulfilled unless I can fly. I only have one life and I really don't want to live the rest of it feeling like I have for the past two decades plus. If I don't do something about it now, it will be too late. I *know* that I have to pull out all the stops, and then some, but I've never wanted anything this badly - and the feelings of frustration will never go away..... so if I have to spend the rest of my life fighting to get there - I will - whatever it takes.

Cheers Mate,

Kev.