PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Feb 2008, 19:22
NA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coming back to the issue of Captain Renato, knowing the Man for many years, It's a disgrace what some of you are commenting regarding the proposed donation letter:

1-If you are too stingy to donate 500 Riyals for Renato family (the price of a dinner with your girlfriend in any Doha restaurant), fine it's your right, but don't try to cover it by making it a political stand against management, just say I'm stingy and I'm proud of it.

2- the 500 Riyals is the minimum in order not to breach the dignity of a very proud Man, it's a shame to see a pilot with a 50,000 QR+ salary coming with a 50 QR donation, this is not a supermarket my friends, have some dignity and bee proud to be a pilot.

3- In regards the letter wording, this is not a Soap Opera my friend, where they try to make you cry in order to keep you watching the tv, it's simple: a proud man and a colleague that has a family has died, only 47 years old, you stupid piece of sh..... you want more explanations in the letter to provoke you to donate ??? and you dare to make the letter wording the excuse not pay, how low you can be, I wonder.