PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 15th Feb 2008, 11:08
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hold your horses son!

Smirnoff,

I think , reading your first post, that you understood me wrong. It has nothing to do with ego, au contraire!

All I wanted to point out here was the once more totally inappropriate behavior of the people pretending to be our managers!

A quickly drafted, badly written piece of paper, telling everybody to contribute a minimum of 500QR without ANY explanation where the money will go to, without any guarantee, is regarded highly inappropriate where I come from!
Remember…900 pilots X 500QR = A LOT OF MONEY to give to a secretary!

Most people who received this letter did not even know Renato, so a little bit more explanation would not have harmed anyone!

On the other hand, if they would have written a letter in the same style as you did here, many more people would feel willing to contribute, I am sure.

We all should contribute, that’s a fact! I will just do that because I have known the man personally!

That 15000US you are talking about….keep your feet on the ground please. Renato has worked here for over 9 years….this is just his legal gratuity they paid his family! Nice to see they did it without hassle but it is their legal right!

Once more…I just wanted to point out the attitude of certain managers towards the pilot community….

RIP Renato!