PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fugro 406 Crash in Entebbe
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2007, 16:14
freefly_rulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am extremely shocked by what happened, and even more so for losing two collegues, and friends.
There is nothing worse than losing a plane, and crew in such an unfortunate event.
This has been an aboslute shock to the whole company, and to all the field crew, especially with us aiming to maintain our standards to the highest degree. We all are in mourning, and praying for the families, friends and partners of the two crew member. They will live on in our memories!

I will also not speculate on what happened, as I was not there, but there is no need for speculation, as I know Fugro will launch an extremely thorough investigation, especially to ensure that all their crew will be safe.

I would like to say that Fugro is an amazing company to work for, and they strive to employ amazing people, to maintain impecable standards, and they support their staff through thick and thin. All of us are good friends, even before we are good collegues. They have been even more supportive of all the crew throughout Africa as I would have ever hoped for, and I will praise the company for the rest of my life.

To all the boys (and gals) in the field, we are there for each others, we are survey brothers, and together we shall stand!
To everyone at Head office, thank you so much for your support from back home, and thank you so much for standing behind us all of the way!