PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2007, 21:40
splitflaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, Guys, Guys

Are you drunk or stupid or what? Listen to what flying eagle and black coffe no sugar says. This outfit will hire next to none experience co-pilots and let them do the work of a line training captain, training captains!!!

VHF1, If your friend was working there a while ago and found it soooooo good, then why the hell did he leave? VHF1 are you BT management or plain stupid, or both? (it is combinable, I've been told)

The story that I have heard is that ALL experienced co-pilots are leaving because of horrible rostering, statsi management and the fact that they are tired of risking their certificates flying with those no-good
kamikazes (apparently there are quite a few exeptions). I have heard that app 10-12 have left or will leave and that's out of 25-30. Yes, that is some where around one third possibly half of the co-pilots on the 737!!
I doubt that it's because it's so good there.

That's what I've heard from a friend of MINE who actually WORKED THERE and left because of the above mentioned reasons.

There are plenty of other opportunitys out there, don't go make your self black listed to the rest of the industry

SF