PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 23:10
EGMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Allo Gastra,

Firstly, the thread sandwiched 'tween yours n Gonzo's is a real useful one... just make sure you don’t click it again on your way to the end. Doh!

I mistakenly thought that the zeroth stage [application] was a thing I needed to work at... & take time over. It's just to filter those that meet requirements... That’s all [Oh, they will prob use it to reference Q's in third stage too]... But they don't count it as a 'stage', so you shouldn’t either!

...NOW the stages begin!

"...especially regarding the maths"
- depends if you have a degree in it, or you have avoided each other like an ex-girlfriend!

"Are the SHL tests a good representation..."
IMO NO, but if you can do the online SHL Q's you can do the NATS ones, the real bitch is the cube/nets... There are some aspects of the assessment that you can only do nout about!

"...purchasing one of those physcometric testing books..."
-No!..'Purchase', whadya mean PURCHASE!?- you cant afford to purchase things, go to good ol' library!... where you can also find other ATC intro booooks [if you're interested]

"...detail on the motivation paper?"
-It's not really testing ATC knowledge. the aim as i understand it is to test how well you can learn.... so they give you summat that is sposed to be NEW to your brain and then test you on it. [it could have been based on anything, obviously there is a good advantage in making it an ATC intro booklet]

If you have SPECIFIC Q's I'm sure people would be more directly helpful, if not get me on the PM!

CLOWN FISH:

Stage 2
3 days!... [drove home from CTC on a Friday PM, and got an email on Monday AM]

Stage 3
4days!... [Tube home on Wednesday PM, email on Sunday AM]

Last edited by EGMC; 2nd Apr 2007 at 23:17. Reason: requirements, not requirments