PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 23:16
EGMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Kazzy,

You said, you "have got some intelligence enough to learn the document!",

...But beware- I learnt that document backwards and still got baffled on some of those Q's. Some of the later Q's are lengthy D-S-T scenarios, and in retrospect I would have been better off reading&answering those first! [my brain was getting frazzled at the end... mind you the HR lady came back a little late and we had a few extra minutes to complete!]

Going back to what I said about 'knowing' the document... You sometimes THINK you know it, but until you start attempting questions you dont realise how tricky it can get... So try and make a few up beforehand etc to get into the answering frame of mind rather than... 'yeah, I know what VOR stands for!'.

Ricky is right about the computer tests, mind you I have heard that they dont rely on them too heavily [but dont take MY word for it]...
He's a lickle wrong about the 'They don't smile' image... I got a few cheeky grins outa my designated lady... With a giant chess set sitting outside the atmosphere was asking for us to burst out laughing [CTC only].

But as always- expect the worst and you will do well in any situation.

There is one other place that you can find 'all the answers' as Manc says you're after...and thats http://www.pprune.org/forums/index.php

PM me if ya want anything mo' specific...

EGMC