PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2007, 21:29
EGMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mpplp you nutter!...what’s all that chat about girl-spotting at interview?... PLEASE don’t mention THAT as your 'motivation' for the job! lol.

The online ‘time-waste’ wasn’t part of my selection process, but I DONT think you can 'fail' on that [assuming you be honest!]... They will prob use some software from the 90's to crosscheck all these quizzes to determine:
1- Are you lying? [Who wants an ATCO that blags]
2- How do you learn?
3- Ammo for the face-to-face questioning
...and maybe a 4 [but I'm not sure]- by looking at the results they can archive and use this data to help with future recruitment predictions and favoured traits.

Reading threads from 2004 you will get the impression that HR are really sleeping when they go to work- I don’t know what has changed but they are on red-bull or summat these days… I wouldn’t be surprised if the wait’s were a week apart [I'd never say 3 weeks as 10 working days can only be 2 weeks and a bit if a BH comes up... e.g. good Friday/mayday].

If you read my earlier post, I was contacted on a Sunday...that was a stage 3 result though, but why dont you ask the other ppl if/when they got asked to do the online thingy-ma-jingy?

I know it’s hard to follow this advice but:
Forget about the turn-around times; just get on with prep for the next episode. Try not to aim for short-term memorisation of stuff. If you try and learn it all a little more in-depth with interest you will actually make it stick and always have that in your skull for further use.... Even if you get to the college

PS: be gratefull that there WASN'T any1 you were attracted to....attraction=distraction [dem gals ]