PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2007, 08:18
EGMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oopsie!
I wish we could say the thread was all a decoy and the real juice is on a circulating PM, but were just not that smart....YET! [I'm hoping CATC will spit us out with a new brain!].

In my interview- I was twice asked about what sources I had used to gather information [this was on two different suubjects mind you]. One of my awkwardnesses in the interview was mentioning PPRuNe; I wanted to shout it out because it HAD been so usefull and it WAS true, but it just didnt feel right- to the extent it made me coil a little and say 'forums' instead... [which is ALSO true as there are a few others!]

I hadnt made many posts, and I still havent...but i was apprehensive about expressing opinions on PPRuNe pre-interview [but now I'm free to shov my opinion in the spotlight. ha-ha!]

AND funnily enough I got interviewed by an ATCO that works at the SAME unit I went to visit just 4 days prior!!! What'r the chyancees!?... No doubt the assessor did a thorough job and asked the WM [Watch] if 'that 101-Question/minute wanaB was a pain in the brain, and if he behaved himself' etc.

On another thread Gonzo recounts a not so fond memory of a VATSIM-er trying to give him some OJT, just imagine walking through the door to find the same guy behind the assessors desk...very similar to the image of the brown stuff passing through a Turbo-fan i would think!