PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can you reclaim the VAT and/or tax on training costs?
Old 16th Aug 2006, 23:33
Heliport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and therefore invisible to the next person who does a search on VAT and Training

Sorry, I'm probably being slow (long day), but I don't understand what you mean. The search feature won't find anything shorter than 4-letter words so it won't find 'VAT' or 'V.A.T.'
There were VAT reclaim questions and answers dotted around the forum before the merging. So, to make it easier to find all the information, I merged it in one place - here.
Those who use 'reclaim' as a keyword will find it more quickly than those who use 'training', for obvious reasons. Using the 'search titles' option often saves time.
If people don't find it (or haven't looked) they're given the link

(It's also one of the topics listed in Training FAQ.)

I merge threads relating to the same subject so that we build up a database of information for easier reference. eg Numerous threads discussing the same helicopter type are now merged.
It's taken many many hours merging the threads on each type, and is an ongoing process, but we now have quite a few in our database.

Examples (not the full list):
Agusta 109
AB/AW139
AS350
AS355
AS365
Bell 206
Bell 407
Bell 412
Bell UH-1 Huey
Boeing AH-64 Apache
Boeing CH-47 Chinook