PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2006, 21:29
SurvivedJZR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up truth is not what was posted

Originally Posted by kelb
also looking to get a job from the region so I find this kind of truths very interesting.We have heard stories from the both sides and I think it is your call now, survivedJZR
Sure, I will do. But since I am enjoying presently some vacations, I really do not want to waste too much time on this.

All what I said was true for my time being there AND since there are no details from MAX about salary-increasement, it looks like there is not any. It is easy to write down all those facts putting me in a bad shape. But most of them are not like I experienced them. Furthermore all the time it is easy to talk about upgrades which might come down the road FROM A CAPTAINs POINT OF VIEW. But I mentioned to have those upgrade-promise writtenly confirmed, so please MAX, if you post something, stay with the truth.

Just as an example, it is nice, that you say something about a car - if this matter belongs to the company, could you tell me, why nobody asked me from the company for it?

I guess, they do not like to face the problem of paying me for the last month and to pay a 3months notice and to reimburse my costs of some doctors visits in KUWAIT. By the way, are you health-insured by the company and got a reimbursement of your costs? I guess not but if so why do they not reimburse others docots bills?

I still wait for any investigation of that what is said "happened in BEIRUT". You were not with us, but it seamed, you got a briefing, what the company is saying, what has happened. FAIRNESS is something which does not take place in JZR and of course, for the company: it is more easy to invent some happenings for the company point of view instead of just showing a professional behaviour and pay a 3months notice.

By the way, which fact did you mention for those people being with JZR at the beginning? Meanwhile only 6 of 20 PILOTS are with JZR - what is YOUR STATEMENT about the fact that only 6 remained?

I do not want to give any "friendly advice" but those PILOT-colleagues outside JZR may vary their dicission on the comments in this FORUM. I am a very honest person and not a SHOWMAN - but I cannot understand why people can post lies while aming for other PILOTS to join this airline. Of course I am very sad for all my Ex-FO-colleagues, which can only get any upgrade, after enough (more than 21) FOs has joine the airline. YES it is bad for my ex-colleagues to post this, but it is the truth. And it is the decission of my ex-FO-colleagues to accept this situation, not mine.

For me a job does not mean only something - it has a lot of influence in many directions and I am not only talking for family reasons.

Sorry, but I (and ALL First Officer colleagues) cannot lie on their friends - or how would you comment the FACT that all of us First Officers had friends in other arlines who just waited to join JZR as we did and then to be in the line for the upgrade. But they waited for a proof ...... can you deny that nobody joined?

I could continue with a lot of others items - but I realized to spend more time than I wanted. Sure I will continue from home, to give others an idea of the situation ......