PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My MAS Cadet Pilot application experience.
Old 5th Jun 2005, 03:09
triplebogey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen,

This is exactly the same attitude everyone had to endure since the beginning of time.If one has interest and passion, my advice is to just hold you breath and take the s**t that is being dished out because once you are an officer of the company, these clerks dont mean squat to you.I for one is all for mutual respect irrespective of position(like deodorant) but the sad truth is that is the way it is here in MAS.
Another sad truth would dawn on you once you are in this organisation is that you would still have to deal with people of this caliber who expect you to beg them to do THEIR job in claiming your rights to benefits(whatever abysmal benefits that are left in this company eg. you FREE annual travel for you and your family which is by the way on sub load basis)
The problem here lies with the management who call their pilots 'officers' of the company BUT the ATTITUDE of the management is that 'you should be thankful we gave you a chance and a job' ......so you see my dear friends, one cant fully put the blame on these recruitment staff as its 'exampled on leadership???"