PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2004, 20:18
WJman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well we mus know a lot of the same people. I'm seriously not trying to be arrogant. I'm pointing out things that happend at time in a company I never want ot be a part of or hear of again.
Maybe this will jog your memory. 310 on arrival to xxx needs 19 quarts of oil added, broken oil return line found, illegal temp repaier tried to be c/o, no joy. It's decided to have a no pax ferry flight, crew and 1 mntc.Known leak persists engine shutdown continueon to better than dep mntc base. I was on the subsequebt engine chage.No feery flight permit was obtained or log entry made, Transport caught this one.
WJ did have a near stall in turb on lvl change,Capt reported it and it is know part of training.
I'll stay out of this from now on,I don't want to come off as arrogant, i'll always be biased towards Leblanc. He has cost lots of people $$ and job loss. He is a parasite of the aviatiuon industry. I too have friends and ex-coworkers at SG and I wish them luck and for wannabe's I hope they follow this thread.

Last edited by WJman; 27th Nov 2004 at 23:35.