PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2004, 18:40
rotornut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My sympathy to the crews but...

I booked a return flight YYZ to YEG about 2 months ago (see my earlier post). We took off from Pearson, got up to about 9000 ft., did a 360 and returned because of a pressurisation problem (capt. said there was a red light). Had to get a new plane. 4 hour delay.

Return: We were told there was a fuel problem so we couldn't use the main tank and we would have to land to refuel at least once. However... just after pushback capt. announced one of the generators was bad but we could still go as they would start the APU and use it in flight (but the fuel problem was fixed). But we had to return to the gate so the engineers and crew could do the paperwork... Deplaned and then a while later got back on. Pushed back but... capt. announced one of the engines wouldn't spool up. So back to the gate. 4 hours later... we actually got in the air.

Paul Trihey, VP Sales and Customer Service gave us a $100 credit voucher for the return flight, good for one year on any Jetsgo flight. But I haven't heard back after writing him about our outbound experience and asking for a voucher.

The moral of all this? No wonder the loads are terrible. I can only say the crews tried very hard and didn't lose their cool with a lot of pi**ed off pax.