PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2004, 22:53
p-thrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Transport look the other way as aircraft arrive on fumes and flame out, and no one ever hears of the an elevator jamming on landing."

Surely your kidding I work at jetsgo and this has never happened, not even once. We have very strict rule on min div fuel and will go to our alt. if we approach on this safety margin. I can honestly say that I have not had any kind of emergency (knock on wood) in 2 years at jetsgo. Closest thing to an emergency at jetsgo was one of our planes had an engine crapping out comming from the caribbean a few months back (still knocking).

jammed Stab? super stall? running out of gas on taxi? really we must have some really good friends at TC. for that matter at the radio stations, newspapers, TV stations as well. Not to mention our crack legal attorneys with all the lawsuits. ... Haven't heard about this in the news because it NEVER HAPPENED.

Really? who is really nieve enough to believe this crap.

Rumours in aviation, if ya haven't heard one by noon start one

"On top of this when it does shut and it will"

Rocket scientist, name 1 airline in Canada that hasn\'t shut down if you think West Jet will be there forever, keep drinking your kool-aid.