PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2004, 16:48
Helipolarbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Tokunbo......You seem very pissed off with the ebullient gentleman. Rumours of him working Europe would not be true.
As for 'every white mans whim'....yep it's true, but nothing to do with racist! Most Nigerians refer to any non african as a white man or master.......................no, not racist just facts!
As for the current post holder......well thats an amazing trick to get an AOC without any actual audit inspection of the flight profile applied for! But then they do things the 'Nigerian' way......got to be the most f**ked up country in Africa, although I hear Guinea is worse!!!
I'm sure stupid money will continue to fund the Caverton dream..........but I bet the crew turnover will be very high......for all the right reasons!!!!!
As for setting up the Ops......... NCAA's Rotary wing man would be much better informed to inform you of the certification process and how much was accomplished with the ebullient guy......Ha! Ha!.....At least that man wanted proper standards and protocols established first. So, as much as you had no involvment with Caverton in the first instance, I'd say you are a serious A** Kisser and probably would suit such a corrupt organisation...................crash and burn!!!!

Last edited by Helipolarbear; 1st Nov 2004 at 17:10.