PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freedom Boeing 737 grounded
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2004, 13:04
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
I know you blokes are told how great you are.
With a statement like that referring to QF Sperm Bank, all you've actually achieved is to show to those of us in QF that you knwo bugger all. With that, you've also under mined every other statement you've made on this thread which is a shame because the foundation on a couple of them was sound. Unfortunately, that'll be lost due to your uneducated, overtly offensive and unnecessary comment above.

I don't mind people slagging off at each other over comments made on here but I get pretty cranky when people allege things about my airline that I KNOW is not the case. You're as bad as a journo. Throw what you consider to be 'facts' out in the open in the theory that to apologise is easier (and in smaller print) then actually knowing what you are talking about in the first place.

What a shocker from a whole bunch of people. To be honest, no one on here has the foggiest as to what happened unless the blokes or blokettes concerned out themselves.

With all the glare from the night lights, the crew may have believed that they WERE on the centreline. Sure, stop if you're unsure of your position but maybe they'd had a long crappy day with delays and any other plethora of contributing factors and had a 'reasonable belief' that they were on the centreline. Anyway, I'm sure the investigation when it comes out will tell us the full deal. Until then it would be nice if we could keep the name calling to a minimum.