PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2004, 03:08
Swingwing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTI,

I don't normally do this, and I don't have time to type a great big response, but you do sound very sincere.
Also, I don't have a great deal of confidence in the ability of recruiting to give people the best advice these days. It's a long time since I knew any pilots who worked at recruiting. Manpower do their best, but they can't be expected to know what it's really like out there.

You say that you know all you need to know about courses, training etc, and that you need "advice on information ... pertinent to your situation". You don't say exactly what advice you're after though, or what specifically we could help you with.

If you want to PM me, I can probably give you some contact details and we can have a talk. I'm a few years removed from the recruiting process now, but I still remember what it was like to want to do nothing else in life but fly jets in the RAAF. Having been lucky enough to have had that opportunity, I guess the least I can do is to try and help keen people like you with info wherever I can.
Over to you. If you do want to send me a message, please be patient - I don't get on Prune that often these days.

cheers,
Swingwing