PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Pilot Meeting
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2004, 19:54
Can't think of a name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What could I possibly say that hasn't already been said, and more elakwently than me!? Probably nothing, but here goes anyway.......

As much as I would like to launch into a soap box address about the incompetence and negligence of our circus called management, I will not.

But I would like to address EK wannabe's.....DEC's OR F/O's...

Anybody looking at coming here should do so ONLY if the existing conditions at their present location are so bad that they MUST move on, AND the PRESENT conditions here at EK are satisfactory for you. You would have "unreasonable expectations" (management quote) if you thought your contract will be changed for the better during your EK tenure. Not trying to be the prof of doom, just a realist.

PLEASE....... if you do come here then do so with your eyes wide open! The aircraft are great, as are the people you will work with, (except maybe this particular "bolshy ba#$%@^d"), but your conditions ARE going to decline in line with the US dollar. If you think the US dollar is about to regain previous strength, then I would be very wrong...... and most happy to be so! But you are most certainly attached to the ups and downs of that mighty greenback.

And remember.... eyes wide open! The prerogative of having your eyes wide shut is reserved for our enlightened leadership!

Safe Flying to all!