PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Fix For Fuel Tank Explosions
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2004, 02:48
zerozero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zero intelligence. 100% paranoia

Aviate 1138--

Hey man, I won't sink to personal name-calling ok?

But if you were familiar with my other postings (I can forgive such an omission) you would realize that I'm quite critical of Bush Jr and his disasterous foreign policy. In short, I'm not searching for "more 9/11 propaganda to invade Iraq" because I'm of the opinion it's an unjust war to begin with.

Furthermore, TWA800 crashed *five* years before Sept. 11, 2001.

But more to the point, I never claimed terrorism--you did.

No group has ever claimed responsibility for that act. That fact along with the allegation of a cover up can only suggest one thing. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

As for the "one shred" of evidence that's missing to point towards missle fire, well my friend, there's a ton of information out there and some of it is right here on pprune.

A simple search on TWA800 will reveal more than you asked for including testimony from some high ranking Army officers that actually witnessed the explosion, breakup and fall to earth.

In sum, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to expound on some important points and to explain that I was suspicious even in 1996 when I heard that the FBI was investigating along side the NTSB from the start.

Yes, that was several years before the average fat, dumb, ugly American became fat, dumb, ugly and paranoid.